The Marvel Cinematic Universe

 The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an American franchise. Marvel studio has produced and released 23 films. All the characters are taken from Marvel Comic books. The first movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe was Iron Man. Iron man was released in 2008. The popular superheroes' characters of MCU are Iron man, Thor, Spiderman, Black Panther, Black Widow, Scarlet witch, Ant-man and Captain Marvel.


Here we provide meme templates of Marvel Cinematic Universe 


Iron man movie scene 


 You took everything from me 
I don't even know ,who are you 


You can't defeat me.
I know,But he can 


Everywhere i go ,I see his face.

Hulk gives Tacos to scott

Captain America fighting scene 

I was made for this 

Notice you have copied my style!

Your maths is blowing my mind 

As you can see I am not dead 


You have my respect Mr Stark 

I am still worthy.


 





Post a Comment

0 Comments